- Calochortus ambiguus – Doubting Mariposa Lily
- Calochortus kennedyi – Desert Mariposa Lily
- Dasylirion wheeleri – Common Sotol
- Dichelostemma capitatum – Bluedicks
- Echeandia flavescens – Torrey's Craglily
- Nolina microcarpa – Sacahuista
- Nothoscordum bivalve – Crowpoison
- Yucca madrensis – Sierra Madre Yucca
Liliaceae – Lily Family
Plants in the nearly worldwide, but especially dry temperate, subtropical, and tropical Lily Family (Liliaceae) are perennial herbs, shrubs, and vines with tuberous rhizomes, bulbs, or corms, alternate, usually basal and linear leaves, 6-segmented (3 petals and 3 petallike sepals) flowers, and capsular or fleshy fruit.
Listed below are some of the southeastern Arizona plants in this family.